Values and Ethos
At Ashley Primary School, we believe that every child has a right to achieve and surpass their aspirations, no matter where their abilities and talents lie. By creating a strong partnership between staff, children, parents, governors and the local community, we endeavour to ensure that every child develops positive attitudes and values, while having a successful and enjoyable time in our school.
We will strive to:
- Enable all children to realise their full potential within a stimulating learning environment.
- Promote enjoyment and curiosity in learning, by encouraging self confidence, independence and initiative.
- Cater for the needs of the child’s physical, intellectual, moral, emotional, social and spiritual development, to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Support individual needs by matching activities to the child’s individual ability and provide a secure foundation for future learning.
- Promote British values and celebrate our heritage and culture.
- Ensure that all children leaving Ashley Primary are ready for the next step in their education, so they may step forward as well rounded individuals with the social skills to support them on their journey.